Wheel, Wisbech St Mary, Cambridgeshire (Public house) - Open
Wisbech St Mary
Closed Mon & Tue; 11-3,
Closed Mon & Tue; 12-1.30, 6.30-8
Wed-Sat; 12-6 Sun
Elgood's Cambridge Bitter [H]
Public bar with pool, lounge and 42 seater restaurant. Occasional live music. Carvery. The listed building was originally a water mill built around 1760 and then a blacksmith's shop. Oak beams, horseshoes and horse brasses. It served as a military hospital in the First World War.